Saturday, October 8, 2022 – Lafayette Music Fest!!
Five venues, tons of music, one awesome town. Come see more than 20 bands at Nissi’s, The End Lafayette, The Arts Hub, Muse Performance Space, and Tier Two Live. Tickets are on sale at LafayetteMusicFest.com
Saturday, November 5th, 2022 – In Plain Air, Totem Pocket, Vandhali
In Plain Air – Denver based psychedelic all originals rock band. Founded by Ben, Nate, and Jake when they met each other at their music school. Their sound and influences stem mainly from bands as Tool, Pink Floyd, and Tame Impala. In Plain Air has created a psychedelic sound that is sure to impress the audience.
Totem Pocket – Post-psych rock band, infusing ethereal soundscapes with no-wave attitudes. Members are Aesop Adams on lead guitar and vocals, Aaron Dooley on bass and vocals, Chris Sparks on rhythm guitar, and Dan Somerville on Drums.
Vandhali – Founded in 2018 by Guitarist/Lead Vocalist Craig Harker, Bassist Kyle Loeffler, and Drummer Stephen Rael. The trio started playing together on a worship team at a church in Denver, Colorado, but really found their chemistry jamming on Hard Rock and Metal. Thus Vandhali was created.
Confluence Garage – 75 Waneka Pkwy., Lafayette, CO 80026
Doors 6:30, show at 7:00! $10 suggested donation at the door.
Show Flyer Archive
Check out this cool archive of our show flyers!
Volunteer With Us!
We wouldn’t be where we are today without the help of our volunteers, and we’re always looking for additional people to help run things. Tier Two Live is about growing a local community of people excited to build something new and wonderful. Here’s a list of ways people can help:
- Running the ticket desk
- Social media support
- Website management
- Booking shows
- Graphic design
- Live sound engineering
- Flyer distribution
Tier Two Live is a Lafayette based music promotion group focused on independent, low cost, all ages music shows. We are working to build a safe, genuine and diverse music community that is always growing and happy to welcome new people. We always need folks who want to contribute to the scene or just be part of something fun. Help with one show or as many as you’d like! Interested? Contact Dave at TierTwoLive@gmail.com or 303.710.5201 or fill out the form below.
Starting a scene
Tier Two Live was started in 2019 by Dave Heinrich as a bit of an experiment to see if a viable independent youth-focused music scene could be created in an area away from the main cultural centers of Colorado. Dave has been involved in the independent music scene since he was 14 years old. He grew up going to DIY punk and hardcore shows in the Reno, Nevada area and was a founding member of the hardcore band Shogun in his college years. His vision for the Tier Two Live music promotion business is the start a local independent music scene in East Boulder County, hopefully giving the local teenagers (and adults too) an outlet for their musical pursuits.
All Tier Two Live events are all-ages with no drugs or alcohol allowed. Shows are generally donation based with some grant funded events having free entry for those under 21. Diverse musical acts with original music are welcome. Passion and creativity are encouraged.
The name Tier Two is about being located in a area that isn’t necessarily on the map for the majority of musical acts. It’s about being proud of where you are and what you can bring to the table. It’s about discovering what hidden talent lies beneath the surface of the typical music we are exposed to. We are also headquartered in Lafayette, Colorado, which is considered a Tier Two suburb.
All Tier Two Live shows are open to everyone. Our Safe Places Policy is as follows:
- We are an alcohol and drug free space. Please enjoy these items elsewhere.
- Respect people’s physical and emotional boundaries.
- Respect, embrace, and defend other people’s opinions, beliefs, differing states of being, and differing points of view that do not uphold oppressive ideologies.
- Oppressive, abusive, or reactionary language and behavior of any kind will be interrupted and challenged.
- Respect the places where the shows are held. Vandalism or other destruction to the venues risks losing the what we have worked so hard to build.
- Be responsible for your own actions. Be aware that your actions have effects on others.
- Examine your own subtle and not-so-subtle prejudices.
- Look out for kids at all times and try not to leave anything around that would endanger them.
- Any individual or group engaging in violence (including sexual violence and harassment) or who threatens another’s safety within the space will automatically be excluding themselves. We will ask them to leave the space.
- If you experience or witness any behavior that crosses your boundaries or makes you feel uncomfortable, or if you are feeling like you would like to talk to someone anonymously about anything, please ask someone who works here. Take responsibility for your own safety and get help if you need it.
Tier Two Live In The News!
Colorado Hometown Weekly – September 7, 2021
Colorado Hometown Weekly – October 20, 2019
Great article in the local Boulder County newspaper about everything we’re trying to start up. Article is HERE.
Voyage Denver Magazine – October 7, 2019
Dave was interviewed by Voyage Denver as part of their Inspiring Stories series.
Fuel The Scene Magazine Reviews
May 3, 2019 show with Old School Hype, Twisted Escape, and Life Science
April 5, 2019 inaugural show with Bloomers, Satellite Pilot, and Ipecac