TIER TWO LIVE WILL REQUIRE PROOF OF VACCINATION OR A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST TO ENTER ALL OF OUR EVENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
IT’S THE RIGHT THING TO DO, AND THE WAY WE’LL BE ABLE TO ROCK THE WAY WE WANT TO.
We take your health and the health of all of our performers and volunteers very seriously. Please help us be able to continue doing what we love by following these policies.
- Vaccines continue to be the most effective protection against contracting and spreading COVID-19. You can read all about it here.
- It’s the safest way together for live music, and should give our guests assurance that this is a safe place to come and enjoy our events.
- It supports the future operations of the many venues in our awesome music scene and the artists at those venues.
- It allows venues to get back on their feet and continue to throw shows indoors or out.
- It allows artists to throw the show they want, with far less doubts or concerns about a packed house.
FULLY VACCINATED ATTENDEES
An attendee vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna and Pfizer), or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson), is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after the final dose of vaccine (the second dose for a two-dose regimen, or the single dose for a single-dose regimen).
Acceptable proof of vaccination:
- *All of the below methods of showing proof of vaccination will require a matching photo ID.*
- We HIGHLY recommend downloading the MyColorado app and uploading your vaccine information for a quick and speedy event check-in process.
- If not using the MyColorado app, please bring a printed copy of your vaccine card or vaccine record. Must include name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered.
- If you have a photo of your vaccine record, please make sure it is a photo of the card on a surface, NOT a digitally-scanned copy.
Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
If you are unable to locate your vaccine card, visit this website to learn how to do so.
Attendees unable to be vaccinated will be required to show proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to attending UMS.
acceptable proof of negative covid-19 test result:
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result (for PCR test, date of negative result must be within prior 72 hours; for antigen test, date of negative result must be within prior 24 hours).
- Matching photo ID required at the door.
Self-reported negative test results that are not from a test provider, a laboratory, or a health care provider cannot be accepted.
important notes to unvaccinated attendees
- There will be no separate sections or areas for vaccinated/unvaccinated attendees.
- We strongly suggest wearing a mask in crowded or indoor areas to keep you and others around you safe.
free covid-19 testing resources
COVID-19 AND KIDS AT TIER TWO LIVE EVENTS
- Children ages 12 years old and up must have a negative COVID test or provide proof of vaccination.
- Unvaccinated and/or immunocompromised children ages 0-12 years old are encouraged to mask up and must be accompanied by an adult with proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test.
Those who aren’t vaccinated and don’t want to submit a negative test can request a refund. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
FAN HEALTH PLEDGE
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the event you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the event, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
STAGE ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
- Hand sanitizer at the venue
- Staff & volunteers will be required to follow the same policy (vaccine proof or negative test) as well as masks indoors
- Bathroom maintenance has increased